An online tool creates Speech Outlines very quickly. An iPhone App allows the user to access their Speech Outlines - anytime, anywhere.
This project is to 1) create the icons for the soft buttons at the bottom of the iPhone screen. They are called 'tab bar tabs'.
And 2) create a 'Post-it note page curl' image for iPhone page.
A crude mockup is attached.
Here are Apple's guidelines:
- "The icon you create for navigation bars is used as a MASK to create the icon you see in the application." So black and white is all that is needed.
- "Don't include a pressed or selected appearance with your icons."
- "Give all icons in a bar a similar visual weight."
- Background is transparent
* Need 2 versions of each button. Dimensions:
- Normal resolution 48 x 32 pixels
- High resolution 96 x 64 pixels
1. Back symbol (arrow pointing left)
2. Overview (numbered bullets w/ line)
3. number 1 (helvetica)
4. number 2 (helvetica)
5. number 3 (helvetica)
6. number 4 (helvetica)
7. Recap (bullets w/ line possibly with lightening bolt to indicate 'fast')
8. Message (circle represents message, arrow shows message getting into the mind of the listener)
1a. Back symbol (Filing cabinet)
2a. Chunk Headings (numbered bullets w/ line)
3a. Key Points (bullets w/ line)
4a. Message (as above)
1b. Post-it note page curl for top right hand corner. (See mockup)