I need 2 markers with different colors that will be used to display fuel prices. One is for gas stations with bad fuel quality and the other for good ones. I need an idea on how to make the marker containing the lowest price stand out. A loading image matching the website's palete is also needed; it is displayed on the center of the page while the markers are loaded.
- I need the user to know that what he is seeing are fuel prices, so afuel pump or something of the sort inside the marker is needed.
- Two markers are needed: one for good fuel and another for bad fuel. You can play with some color outside my palete (http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/342626).
- There should be a space on the bottom for the price to be added, it doesn't need a different color, just an empty space.
- I needsmall markers because there are going to be a lot of them layered ontop of the map. They should be small enough to fit a readable price ata 1024x768 resolution.
- I need one of these standard loading image a bit bigger. I couldn't find one big enough (around 150px wide).
- An idea on how to make the marker containing the lowest price stand out. The marker with the lowest price has to stand out. It could be a badge, a different marker, some bar on top of it, a star, I need ideas. If your idea is a marker, then I'd need two extra markers (good fuel + low price and bad fuel + low price)
- You CAN use analogous colors to the website's current color scheme.
- huge markers
- dark markers