Create a set of five icons to help promote a neighborhood website in email. Each icon will be used to enhance one of five marketing messages listed below. Examples of the icon images are included in the attachments (Icon direction.pdf). Designers must build a consistent set of five icons based on the attached icon image examples.
* Each submission must include all five icons
* Each icon must be 60 pixels x 60 pixels
* Icons must look professional and not cartoony (e.g Facebook style)
* Final artwork must be provided in both .ai and .png formats
* All submissions must be original work
**SEE ATTACHMENT FOR VISUAL EXAMPLES**
1. Meet your neighbors -- icon of a directory with friendly people on cover
2. Post updates to your neighborhood - icon of two message posts
3. Invite more neighbors - icon of 3 or 5 people forming a group
4. Introduce yourself - icon of a "Hello my name is" badge
5. Share service recommendation - icon of a plumber
All icons must use the imagery included in the examples. However, the style should be more professional and not cartoon-like. Please avoid using lots of curved edges and gradients. The icons should look similar to those used on Facebook for Photos, Events, Friends, Messages, etc. Style examples from Facebook are included in the attachment.