A few points to help candidates understand what we need:
1) Since we sell USED boxes, we cannot use photos on our site. We need "lifelike" illustrations.
2) We use three different sized boxes to make up all the our moving kits and stacks on our site. Those sizes are Medium, Large and X-Large.
3) We sell 11 different moving kits on our site, ranging from a "Dorm Room" to a "10 Bedroom/Office". Each of those 11 kits comes in two versions: "Average Joe" or "Pack Rat". Therefore, we really sell 22 different kits. It's important to know that all of our kits consist of a certain amount of only those THREE BOX SIZES (Medium, Large, X-Large) as well as various amounts of FIVE PACKING SUPPLIES (tape, paper, marker, box cutter, tape dispenser).
4) As you can see from our website, we are currently using only ONE image to represent all of our kits (no variation in sizes). This project is to create a "better" way to represent our kits .
5) Although we THINK we want to see illustrations of the moving kits themselves (i.e. illustrations of boxes), we have also considered illustrations of the number of rooms, the size of the house, the number of people moving, etc. Another way to do it is to create some type of grid that shows the supplies you get and the number of each.
Contact me for samples of what we have done already, so you can see what works and what doesn't.