It was great working with this designer! My team and I were very happy with the end result and the designer was quick to respond and work with us to make some edits along the way before we approved the final designs. Very professional work, thanks!
Thank you very much. Your work and support through process was awesome and I would highly recommend to all. Nothing was too much hassle, job done quickly and all files delivered on time.
Took notes really well and very happy with the end result.
Great work and fast turnaround. Thank you!
came up with one of my favorite designs through this process. Real easy to work with
- SR sketch
SR Sketch performed a wonderful job on my product label. He was one of the few artist that incorporated my requirements on his first attempt. We messaged back and forth until the direction of the label was achieved. Great designer making great products.
How jamesjjmurray started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Automation Communication Innovation
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The organization is a software startup in the insolvency, restructuring and turnaround industry (basically the legal industry).
We develop automation and other enterprise software for an industry that is largely archaic in terms of software.
We want our logo to clearly communicate that we make next generation software.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The two styles we'd like to explore in our logo:
* A futuristic but sleek style (abstract lines and dots) (see the two uploaded sketch ideas)
* An infographic style
What we don't want:
* A clip art type logo as the centerpiece (i.e. the logo is a computer or device, or something like that). But art pieces like cogs or user icons can be nice as secondary parts of the logo.
* We want our corporate font to be Roboto, Lato or Mojntserrat (Depending on what fits best with the logo)
* The slogan does not necessarily need to be incorporated into the logo, but we need it on the other corporate assets.
* The organisation is named "Insol One", but it will always be typed as Insol.One (our domain). Please explore the idea in your designs.