We plan to create events that are truly unique & unforgettable - we are looking for a very imaginitive logo that sets that tone. Looking for something classy and sophisticated. Our philosophy is understated elegance. We are not looking for a soley type based logo, and are hoping to incorporate a unique sophisticated image along with the words "buzz worthy". The "Buzz Worthy" name is meant to invoke the idea that our events are ones people will be talking about - our logo needs to be the first way we grab their attention.
We like the attached colorways reflected in the cards below. - like the subtle color combinations gold, black, white on a neutral ground.
1. What do you think will make your brand stand out from the crowd?
2. Who do you see as your target audience (age, gender, maybe social background)? Realistically, your main target audience will be a specific demographic — who is it?
3. What is the unique, key value that you think should also be reflected in logo itself? (eg. healthiness, simplicity, caring, determination, etc)
4. How do you feel about colors? Does any existing branding need to carry over in any specific way?
5. Do you have any direct competitors designers should be aware of? Or maybe just another brand from the industry that you can look up to when it comes to image they are promoting?