Goldfly ha soddisfatto tutti i requisiti richiesti.
Il suo lavore è semplice, intelligente, essenziale, minimalista, elegante.
How tammy26 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Earthbelly or EarthBelly
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a convenience style restaurant with counter service serving 100% organic, non-GMO food that has been produced with sustainability and awareness at prices people can afford. We serve brunch, lunch, and dinner and offer take-out and delivery. Our target audience is the world: everyone human deserves healthy, affordable food options.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are a team of chefs with over 50 years experience working in restaurants in San Francisco and Manhattan. We have developed this concept of bringing healthy food to all incomes after catering mainly to the 1% for most of our careers. We realize now that it's the rest of the people, the 99% who truly need Earthbelly. We are deeply passionate about this concept we are starting and are invested whole-heartedly.