Credit Learning Center is a site for people who want to learn about credit and get their free credit score.
1. Male/Female (50%, 40%)
2. 18 - 55 Years Old
3. Cauc., Afr.Am., Hisp.
4. Makes $25K - $200K per year
The goal is to get people to think about their credit score and get them to click the ad and get it.
Here's a few things that I think are important to convey through the ad:
1. Trust and credibility
2. Social proof or community (feeling that others are doing this too)
3. An extremely easy and obvious way to respond to the ad
4. Easy to understand the purpose (solution)
5. Strong expectation
6. Visual insanity (optional)
* It's important to remember that there's thousands of free credit score ads all over the internet and people by now have become almost immune to most credit score ads -- think outside the box.
(In some cases, ads that do not feel like advertisements get the users attention and a much higher ctr... not always, but it's usually worth trying a few concepts with this in mind.)
Need two ad concepts. The final two concepts will need to be delivered as layered PSDs and JPG files for the following three ad sizes:
*Example landers and ads attached.
*We're a marketing company -- we create hundreds of campaigns every year and we're always looking for strong designers to work with. Hopefully your design will win the contest, but if it doesn't and you're one of the top designers, we'll invite you to work on many future design projects.
Looking forward to seeing your design!