We'd like to design 2 different funny, Facebook banners (1 normal + 1 re-targeting banner). To be used for a Facebook campaign.
1. Facebook Advert 1:
1) Text in image: “Don’t Do It Alone”
2) Image: with an image of an animal outside its comfort zone, joining another animal that knows what it's doing. My view is that we want strong / majestic / indomitable animals to compare with. This is the aspiration symbol of the animal.
3) Merchant Money crown from logo (see attached) - maybe in white if that works better on the blue background
>Tiger flying in a flying V formation with birds
>Picture of a beautiful majestic eagle in full soar with a elephant / cow or another animal (big / bulky) maybe attached to a balloon or something flying next to him (eagle versus cow / elephant attached to a balloon?)
Creative guidelines (based on example attached):
- Please use a summery image, with summer around the corner here in the UK (blue sky)
- Use clear image with few elements – see example: it’s clean / clear: the white font stands out, and the blue sky matches with Merchant Money logo and Facebook.
- The banners should be funny
- Make viewers follow the line of sight: animals should face the text the text, same as in example.
2. Facebook Retargeting Advert:
“We Won’t Let You Fail” - same idea as the other banner, but now with the one animal (in comfort zone) helping pushing, encouraging the other animal.
•Same as the other banner, but different animals and different text.
FB Size: 1200:628 pixel